Precision Cabinetry & Design, formerly known as Easy Care Kitchen & Bath, has been around since 1978. You can expect a high level of customer service that has assured our good reputation in the community. Our designers work with you from concept to completion, making certain that your kitchen, bathroom, library, home entertainment center, or other special design meets and exceeds your expectations. Relying on our certified and educated designer's expertise, while fostering a relationship built on trust, is one of the most important assets you can have when remodeling.
When you visit our showroom, notice how different we are then most cabinet design companies. We spend time with you reviewing your plans, educating you about the differences in cabinetry and countertop surfaces, and giving you estimates for your project. Throughout the design process, our primary concern is creating a design that is unique, extremely functional, and a great value. To this end, we look forward to working with you.
We pride ourselves on the high quality standards we maintain. Our showroom has been set up to inspire and educate. We feature high quality different cabinet brands, for all budgets and styles, and show an extensive collection of countertop materials including' laminate, butcher block, solid surface, quartz surfaces, granite, marble, stainless steel and concrete, as well as the information on how to care for the counters and a host of design ideas.
- A guided tour of our showroom
- Informational brochures
- A discussion of your plans
- A lineal foot estimate based on client provided plans
Our educated and experienced professional designers offer...
- On-site measures to address your specific needs and to offer new ideas
- Professional design work, including extensive consultation, schematic design, elevations and perspectives
- Follow-through to assure quality control and your complete satisfaction
- A retainer fee is required for these services, half of which is applied toward the purchase of your cabinetry
- Custom cabinets in Sacramento for kitchens and bathrooms in new construction or remodel
We specialize towards your budget. How many times have you heard of remodels going over budget? Or thought to yourself; Can I afford to do this project?
We can help you with our "Budget Wi$e Process" to determine the feasibility of your project and to insure a successful out come.
Feasibility analysis encompasses...
- Scope of work
- Design ideas
- Time line
- Estimate materials
Do you have a contractor that you trust?
We work with homeowners, designers, contractors, owner-builders. Additionally, we work with an elite cross section of building professionals which enables us to help you get the most qualified, competitive and accurate bids for your project.